Saturday, July 2, 2016

Teamwork?Are u really sedia membantu?

Today got 1 patient shout that ,
Misi misi cepat datang,
I go and attend this patient,
I using my hand to press on her sturnum,
But she still unrespon to the pain,
I rush there and pull along emergency trolley,
Ask the dr to attend patient stat,
All orthers staffnurse saw this also go there,
The other SN shaking the patient soulder,
The patient suddenly respon back...
And back to normal...
After up ivd, doing ecg all...

When come out from the patient,
I heard someone said something..
All of them said that,why u so nervous ,
Don't asses it rightly...

Hello,all my workmate...
If that is ur patient,
U just let her unrespon like that ah?
Or u will still walking around doing nothing?
Or just pass by don't do anything..
 Pls lah wei...
Who know the patient able to reapon after that...
Lucky the patient no colaps like yesterday..
Pls shut ur mouth up if u don't see anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment